Sunday 13 November 2011

Haul, October Favourites & Royal Mail Interview!

Hi everyone, it's Danielle! I went shopping on... Thursday? I think it was Thursday anyway! I decided that I didn't want to spend much as I had to go to the hairdressers etc. So instead I went shopping in the Topshop sales and in Boots with my advantage points! I'll show you the items I got in the video - but here's a pic of the top from Topshop... I talk about the picture in the video :)


'Hello Boys' £10 from Topshop!

Also in the video I talk about my extremely late October favourites and my interview which I had with Royal Mail! 




Slight update on the interview, I was offered a job in my interview for 120 hours in December for nights... on top of my full time job :) But don't worry, I'll still have time for youtube and to blog :D 

Lots and lots of love, Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment