Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Nail Varnish + a Christmas Treat!

Hi everyone, it's Danielle here!

Did you catch my Elf Haul? If not you can view it HERE! But I bought some Elf Nail Varnish in Dark Navy at just £1.50... I've just used it for the first time and I can't tell you how much I love it! I hadn't realised that it was sparkly but I'm so happy that it is! Here's a picture :) * I didn't paint my nails very well.. oops.


If you're an animal lover, then you're going to LOVE my Christmas treat - it's super cute! CLICK HERE to view the video (it's less than a minute but.. awwwww it's my 7 month old puppy) 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 

I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas video that I've just finished editing as I won't have time to edit it tomorrow... lots of love.... Danielle xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment