Friday 18 November 2011

Pump Up The Volume Review


I’m a strong believer that you must always test products out before agreeing to sell them onto your customers. I’ve recently been trying out the Collection 2000 Pump Up The Volume Mascara which you can purchase from Boots for £4.99.
I love everything about this mascara except one thing and it’s a BIG issue. The mascara doesn’t stay on your eyelashes for long – now I’m not to sure why this is but after about an hour of wearing this mascara it smudges all down my face… which isn’t a good look!
Just before doing this post I read the reviews about the Collection 2000 Pump Up The Volume Mascara on the Boots website… it looks like most people aren’t impressed with it. One person mentioned it was ‘watery’ which may be why it runs all down your face during the day.
There are a couple things I like about this mascara though, the wand is amazing, I was highly impressed with this. It gives you extreme volume in seconds.
However it doesn’t do it for me – I won’t be stocking this mascara as the one problem it has is just to major – I wouldn’t want to sell something that doesn’t do what it’s meant to. However I’m extremely impressed with the two mascaras on my shop at the moment :)
http://www.dmgcosmetics.co.uk/shop 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment