Saturday 8 October 2011

Hannah's First Glance at VIVO Cosmetics.


VIVO: ALIVE WITH COLOUR
I recently contacted Vivo via Twitter, and the lovely Kerry agreed to send me some FULL SIZE products of the new line "Vivo" exclusive to Tesco. Iam so happy with what I received and I will definitely be buying a lot more of the line! [Be wary, this may be photo heavy.] 
Here are the lovely products I received:-

L-R: Lipstick, Trio Eyeshadow Palette, Highlighter
Trio Eyeshadow Palette
Highlighter
Lipstick
The Palette:



L-R:- Shade 1, Shade 2 and Shade 3

The palette which I recieved is in 'Be-Dazzled'. It is a trio and the colours are amazingly pigmented.
This palette retails at an amazing price of just £2.50. They come in 5 shades; 'Sugar Plum' 'Graphite Glamour' 'Green with Envy' 'Be-Dazzled' and 'Innocence'. I just shade 1 and shade 3 today, and I LOVE THEM. They are really pigmented and these are definatley worth the money.

The Lipstick:-

'Barely There'




This lipstick is the perfect nude. I had been looking to purchase a new nude lipstick, and this came through my door.. it must be fate. My lipstick is in 'Barely There'. I wore this lipstick today and I love this, also. They are very creamy, moisterzing and taste amazing (that's always a bonus). These retail at £1.99 (Which is the same price as Natural Collection, and these are better!). They vary in colours, ranging from neutral tones to 40s inspired red glamour lips. These come in 9 Shades: 'Spiced Cinnamon' 'Crush Amethyst' 'Coral Flair' 'Red Red' 'Pink Pout' 'Very Berry' 'Nougat' 'Barely There' and 'Sugar Pink'. Im definitely going to be buying a few more when I can.

The Highlighter:-





This highlight is amazing. I used it today on my brow bone, cheek bone and cupids bow. I couldn't really capture a good picture of the proper colour of it, but it is a lovely pearly cream with pink iridescent. You can only get this in the one shade, but it is lovely. It retails at £5 and it is definatley worth it. 


I hope you have enjoyed this post, check back for other posts on the products.
Hannah. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment