Wednesday 5 October 2011

About me!?

I got requested over Twitter to do this TAG... LOVE IT!! 

1. Do you have a middle name? Yup, Marie
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? My favourite subject was always Music, I was bullied a lot at school so music was my little get away subject.
3. Whats your Favorite drink? I usually only drink water, but I love Green Tea too!
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? It's currently Who's Laughing Now by Jessie J - Lyrics really mean a lot to me.
5. What would you name your kids? I like unique names - Paris, Monty and Summer etc!
6. Do you participate in any sports? Nope, I used to do Windsurfing and sports like that but I don't anymore.
7. Favorite Book? I don't really have one :$
8. Favorite Color? Umm... Pink and White - I think! That's a hard one for me...
9. Favorite Animal? Rats, Snakes and Lizards. I'm odd, right? Rats because they're lovely, my cousin has 4! Lizards and Snakes because, umm... I duno!
10. Favorite Perfume? Gucci Guilty <3
11. Favorite Holiday? I haven't been on holiday since like 2007 after I came out of hospital!! We went to the Caribbean - Dominican Republic, during the Hurricane Dean... that was my favourite but the place was a mess after the Hurricane (including the plane) I'll leave a video at the end of the hurricane for you :)
12. Have you graduated high school? Yeahhhhhh WOOHOOOOO back in 2009 mind.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? I'm not sure how many times, probably about 15 - 20 times in my 18 years.
14. Do you speak any other language? I failed French, so I'll say no to this.
15. How many siblings do you have? I have one brother, he's 21.
16. What is your favorite store? I love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee Urban Outfitters and Miss Guided.
17. Favorite restaurant? Pizza Hut? nomnomnom
18. Do you like school? I hated school. Hates a strong word but it still doesn't cover just how much I hated it.
19. Favorite youtuber? Juicystar07, well she's not my favourite but I do look forward to her videos!
20. Favorite movie? Hot Fuzz, I've seen this over 30 times. To the point where the DVD broke and I had to buy another one :(
21. Favorite TV show? Wife Swap, Made in Chelsea, Emergency Bikers, Road Wars etc! 
22. PC or Mac? I have a PC but I'm getting a Mac.
23. What kind of phone do you have? A really old one! I've been waiting for the new Iphone 4s to come out but it's pretty much the same as the Iphone 4 so I think I'll just get the Iphone 4 :(
24. How tall are you? 5 foot 1.5 - sooooooo short!

Here's the link to the video about Hurricane Dean, it's not my video and it wasn't where I was staying - it's also the day after it but it's so amazing. I was on a plane for over 12 hours going through this Hurricane soooo, I think I was very lucky to still be here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtv2MNJ38g

Thanks!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment