Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween Questionnaire!


Hey there! So as Im sure you alllll know today is the 31st of October.. which means its Hallowe'en! Woooo :-)
I seen a Halloween on amarixe's blog and thought it look fun to do so here goes!

1.) Current mood: 
      Happy! Other than I keep sneezing think I might have a cold coming!

2.) When was the last time you carved a pumpkin?

      About two hours ago!

3.) What is your favorite Halloween candy?

      Definitely jelly tots!
 
4.) What is your favorite Halloween memory?

      Trick or Treating two years ago with Jos and Zo!

5.) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

      I dont really believe in 'ghosts' as such but I do believe in something. I dont quite know what but I think there is something. I suppose its a very controversial issue.

6.) Were you allowed to dress up at school for Halloween as a kid?
      Nope!:(

7.) Did you trick-or-treat as a kid? At what age did you stop?

      I have only ever been once as I live in the middle of no-where! The last time I went I was 12

8.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?

      Shutter!

9.) Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what?

      Ive been boring.. nope!


10: Weekly goals:
      Definateley post more on my two blogs Ive been neglecting them!

Hope you enjoyed my post!
Hannah (_heyitshannah)
xx



image from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment